Home » , , , » How to Avoid Lots Of Traffic From Spam Sites?

How to Avoid Lots Of Traffic From Spam Sites?

 

This is very important tip for all users working under websites of bloggers and word-press. If you want to get a lot of website traffic then follow the instructions bellow:


So you have a blog and you go to your blog's statistics to check where your blog's traffic is coming from. And you see 100s of visits from some sites which have no relation, what's ever, with your blog.

Problem of spam websites: 

Let me get one thing straight... These are not genuine sites! No "real" people are visiting your blog from these websites! They are nothing but spam sites that use automated traffic to blogs to attract clicks to their own sites from blog owners such as you!

Don't get happy when you see so many page views. Don't simply glance at the numbers. Go have a look from where these page views came from and you'll get to know the real deal.

These are some websites from which I got traffic from:

http://www.vampirestat.com
http://www.adsensewatchdog.com
http://www.zombiestat.com
http://www.blogsrating.pw


Don't even dare and visit them!


Also, there are many spam sites from russia. My man, Kashif Nadeem is getting a lot of spam traffic from sites with a ".ru" extention. Beware of those sites as well!
I used to get a lot of traffic from such sites as well! Luckily, I have a screenshot of my stats that I took earlier for an occasion just like this one! (future predicting skills!)

Solution of above Problem:

Well, as we all know, Google is awesome! Google Webmasters has a tool which can come to our advantage in situations like this!

The Disavow links tool!

So now, you can easily tell Google to not to consider all these spam sites [that are linking to you] in judging your blog's value! Google won't even consider them!
And there's one more plus point to this! Remember I told you that I myself was getting traffic from these spam sites!?

It wasn't instantaneous or anything. It took time... But I could see that after using the disavow tool, traffic from these spam sites started decreasing! And now it's zero!

Unfortunately, the length of this so-called-tutorial has exceeded my expectations! So I have created another tutorial for the solution. Go visit the following link!

How To Disavow Links In Google Webmaster Tools

LIKE US

Popular Posts

My FANS around the WORLD

Flag Counter